Good Morning

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I'm On A Roll......


What a day I had yesturday. It was all good. Mom found out about my blogging and she wasn't even mad! She said I was big enough to do it, and even said if I need help she will try. The word is TRY, lets face it, my mom doesn't know a whole lot about computers and the internet. We've only had the interenet since Nov/06! I know, holy cow, talk about being behind the times.


My mom DID FIND somn' exciting while checking out the blogspot. She ended up on a page called catster. You'll find an enterance to it from on top of yesturdays entery. We can get into from there anyway! If you have a problem, let me know and I'll send you the info. Anyway, what an excitin' place! Friday and me, well we're on there, we have our own individual pages with all our stats and we even started makin' a whole bunch of new friends! I invited them all to come see me here! Maybe they'll get to blogging here to!!


You should see most of the pages on my new friends at catster! FANCYEEE!! Oh boy Oh boy, I really want momma to help make somen' like that for me and Friday! They have nice backgrounds, decorations on the pointy mousy thingy, all jazzed up around their pictures, MUSIC to boot,glittery stickers and decorations that slowly fall! Oh how I want that! Somebody PLEASE help my momma, tell her what to do, how to do it. My momma wants this for me to, you can just see it in her eyes. She said I deserved something real nice like that, something about with me being old.


OLD! did she say OLD!!! Nobody ever said anything about me being old, why I outta.....I AM NOT OLD!!! You know there is kittys on there that are in memory of......my mom was reading their stories and started crying real hard. I finally had to jump up on the desk and give her a look! Hey mom don't cry, we're all here together! If she cries like that now for kittys she doesn't know............


Well I have decided I'm not going anywhere, anytime without my mom!!! I'm staying right here beside her forever!! I think my mom deserves to be able to have the know how on decorating pages of her children. So I'm putting out an S.O.S for people who can help my mom, please get a hold of her and make her day, no, make her week!!!!!! Thanks from the bottom of my heart. Buddy PrrrrPrrrr

No comments: